The Comfort Suites Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas is the Number One Family-Friendly Budget Resort, according to an analysis by FamilyVacationCritic.com. The travel review website noted that guests of the Comfort Suites have full access to the facilities at the Atlantis Resort and Casino, which is right next door. That includes the water slides, pools, and river rides, as well as the Aquaventure, Dolphin Cay, Kids Club and spa, all without having to pay the higher prices of the Atlantis.
To research more information about the Comfort Suites Pardise Island Resort, you can read reviews and check rates on:
- Club Med Yucatan, which Family Vacation Critic says is on what is arguably the best beach in Cancun.
- Si Como No in Costa Rica.
- El Capitan Canyon Resort in Santa Barbara, California.
- Franklyn D. Resort on Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Ka’anapali Beach Hotel, Maui, Hawaii
Articles about The Bahamas:
- Beach of the Week: Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas
- Is Tulum the best beach in the Caribbean?
- Baha Mar opening is game-changer in the Bahamas
- TripAdvisor names 10 Breathtaking Beaches
- Top 5 waterparks in the Caribbean
- Parents Magazine identifies the 10 Best Caribbean Destinations for Families
- TripAdvisor lists cheapest and most expensive destinations for Caribbean escapes
- 7 sunny places to go this winter
- Featured Beach Resort: Abaco Beach Resort, Bahamas
- Best Caribbean islands for beach lovers
- Baha Mar mega resort celebrates its construction midpoint, plans December 2014 opening
- Amelia Island, Bahamas, Galveston Island ranked among top family vacation destinations for 2013
- Looking for some great free beach wallpaper for your computer screen?
- Sandals Antigua named the Caribbean’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards
- Orlando, Honolulu are top summer vacation destinations, AAA says
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis, Bahamas, named top timeshare rental resort
- Partially completed mega resort Baha Mar welcomes Prince Harry during royal visit to Nassau
- Cancun tops list of Top 10 Spring Break Destinations
- Bahamas Director of Romance turns to Facebook to help couples plan their destination wedding
- FindTheBest identifies Top 10 all-inclusive resorts and spas
Have you been to any of these resorts? Share your story and photos below. (Clicking in the comment box will bring up an image uploading link.)