Located on the Panhandle of northern Florida, Panama City Beach is known for its 27 miles of sugar white-sand Gulf of Mexico beaches, emerald green waters, array of water sports activities, restaurants, resorts and, of course, for being the Spring Break Capital. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually and attractions such as St. Andrews State Park and Pier Park, the region has long been favored by travelers seeking an affordable beach vacation with year-round offerings for families, couples, groups and adventure-seekers. These include championship golf courses, spas, sporting events, award-winning dining and diverse recreational activities. Panama City Beach recently opened the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, offering non-stop flights on Delta Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
View Panama City Beach, Florida in a larger map
Articles about Panama City Beach:
- USA Today searches for the Best Beach in Florida
- Panama City Beach sets new bikini parade record
- Cancun tops list of Top 10 Spring Break Destinations
- Strange clouds form spectacular sight over Panama City Beach
- Photographer captures unusual sight of deer resting on a Gulf Coast beach
- Panama City Beach opens its arms to spring breakers
- Vote on your favorite Florida beaches!