The West Bay Club in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, has been notified by TripAdvisor that it received its Certificate of Excellence award for its exceptional traveler ratings over the past year. This certificate awards businesses that consistently earn top ratings from TripAdvisor travelers. According to the award, “With a rating of 4.5, West Bay Club has earned a place among the very best.”
Upon receiving the honor, Dane Underwood, Managing Director of the boutique resort, said: “This recognizes the hard work of our management and our team in making certain that our guests throughout the year are enjoying an exceptional experience while staying at The West Bay Club. The resort has earned this award every year since its opening in 2008 and we hope to qualify for many years to come.”
About The West Bay Club
Anchored on the peaceful, western end of the Turks and Caicos’ most famous attraction, Grace Bay Beach, The West Bay Club features large, luxuriously-appointed ocean-front suites with spacious living areas, full kitchens and outdoor balconies to enjoy the direct ocean views and cooling breezes. The West Bay Club offers a range of amenities, including a poolside alfresco restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, superior beach service, complimentary use of the Hobie Cat and other non-motorized water sports, a well-equipped fitness center, spa, complimentary wireless Internet throughout the resort and a kitchen stock-up service prior to guests’ arrival, to name just a few.
The West Bay Club accommodations include one, two and three-bedroom suites with breathtaking views of the famous white sands and aquamarine waters of Turks and Caicos, and studios with kitchenettes and courtyard views. The family-friendly resort is ideal for any type of getaway, including group events, weddings, honeymoons and corporate outings.
The features that make The West Bay Club unique include its intimate size with only 46 suites each with an ocean view and its location just steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
For traveler reviews of the West Bay Club and to check prices, visit this TripAdvisor page.
You can follow The West Bay Club to paradise on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and at http://www.thewestbayclub.com.
Source: The West Bay Club
View Larger Map
Articles about Providenciales and the Turks & Caicos:
- Turks & Caicos: Closer than you might think
- Turks & Caicos: Great Resorts
- Turks & Caicos: Clear Water
- Beaches Resort + Grace Bay = Heaven on Earth
- Providenciales named world’s best island
- TripAdvisor names Grace Bay in Turks & Caicos the world’s second best beach
- TripAdvisor names 10 Breathtaking Beaches
- Top 5 waterparks in the Caribbean
- 7 of TripAdvisor’s Top 10 U.S. Beaches for 2014 are in Hawaii
- Parents Magazine identifies the 10 Best Caribbean Destinations for Families
- TripAdvisor lists cheapest and most expensive destinations for Caribbean escapes
- Best Islands in the World – 2014 Travelers’ Choice Awards – TripAdvisor
- Best Caribbean islands for beach lovers
- Kaanapali Beach on Maui named this year’s Top Beach in the U.S. by TripAdvisor travelers
- Amelia Island, Bahamas, Galveston Island ranked among top family vacation destinations for 2013
- West Bay Club in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, receives TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Looking for some great free beach wallpaper for your computer screen?
- Caribbean Travel & Life finds some of the best all-inclusive resorts
- Bali tops U.S. New & World Report list of Best Beaches in the World
- Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos and Sun Viking Lodge in Daytona Beach make TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards for family-friendly hotels
- Victoria’s Secret supermodels celebrate the 2012 Swim Collection
- Fox picks 6 best beaches to escape the winter blues
- Cayman’s Seven Mile Beach tops list of best beaches in the Caribbean
- TripAdvisor picks 10 refreshing swim-up bars
- Turks & Caicos: Best beach in the world?
Thursday 07/27/2017 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 07/28/2017 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 07/29/2017 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 86F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 07/30/2017 20%
Partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday 07/31/2017 10%
Sun and a few clouds with gusty winds. High 86F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph.
Tuesday 08/01/2017 10%
Partly cloudy and windy. High 86F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph.
Have you been to the Turks and Caicos Islands? Share your story and photos below. (Clicking in the comment box will bring up an image uploading link.)